Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Saturday, May 21, 2016
10-minute craps!
The whole damn clan is headed to Las Vegas, Nevada next weekend. So, naturally, I'm looking to brush up on the craps skills. There is a lot of, ahem, CRAP out there about playing craps. Like most things, I guess, you have to search high and low and separate the wheat from the chaff.
The video below is pretty good. Solid, basic strategy: Pass Line bet with odds; two come bets with odds.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment