Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Monday, May 23, 2016

Gary Spivey


Ever heard of the guy? He's a spiritual healer! He's a mind reader! And he wears a funny wig! (most likely equipped with a radio receiver)

It's kinda sad and a little scary that these guys still exist. The video below was uploaded in 2011, but Spivey is still kickin' it.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't hear "Jesus" once in this video. I guess.






No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.