Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Unstoppable

Recently finished reading Bill Nye's latest book, "Unstoppable". It's a very accessible read, and it really does sound like Bill Nye talking. I really enjoy reading a book when I have heard the author's voice and can imagine them talking the text. 

This book is all about the challenges the world faces, and the great opportunities that exist in renewable energy, climate change, and other technology wonders. It's an easy and good read.

I was filled with a sense of optimism after reading it, but then Donald Trump was "elected" and cast a lot of this into doubt. It still feels like a great wrong has been committed, but I hold out no hope that the Democrats will put up much of a fight against him. I hope I'm wrong.

Here's a little video that Bill did for Funny or Die about climate change about a year ago.



No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching