Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Hillary at Wellesley

Hillary Clinton appeared at Wellesley College to deliver this year's commencement speech. It immediately prompted tons of derogatory remarks from the RWNJ's. I don't think I will ever understand the extreme hatred that the right has for Hillary, but I'm glad she's on my side, and I'm on her side. I do think, however, that she should not run for President again. She could serve in a future Cabinet, of course, but she's just too divisive a figure to run for office, which is a shame, because I think she would have made a great President, especially compared to Agent Orange.






No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.