Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Hidden Post



Wow. My previous post to this one was flagged and blocked by Blogger. I think that is the first time this has happened in my years on Blogger, and I'm sure I have cursed up a storm over that time. Never a hidden post, until now. At least, not that I can recall. I think the block was because I used an idiom to describe the act of fellatio. Starts and ends with a "b." I wonder if they will block fellatio. Now THAT would be tragic. Très tragique!

I have corrected what I believe is the offending word that caused the block, but I reckon they will be a lot slower updating something than it took the computer police to flag some horrid, filthy, nasty, exciting word. We'll see. 

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.