Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Hidden Post



Wow. My previous post to this one was flagged and blocked by Blogger. I think that is the first time this has happened in my years on Blogger, and I'm sure I have cursed up a storm over that time. Never a hidden post, until now. At least, not that I can recall. I think the block was because I used an idiom to describe the act of fellatio. Starts and ends with a "b." I wonder if they will block fellatio. Now THAT would be tragic. Très tragique!

I have corrected what I believe is the offending word that caused the block, but I reckon they will be a lot slower updating something than it took the computer police to flag some horrid, filthy, nasty, exciting word. We'll see. 

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching