Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Monday, August 27, 2007

Alberto Gonzalez resigns

Well, it's about effin' time. I wonder what legal proceedings Gonzo is trying to sidestep, as the rats continue to abandon Bush's rotting ship?

I also wonder what crony Bush will appoint to replace Gonzalez? Probably won't even have a law degree.

Finally, I have to wonder how quickly the Dems will cave-in this time and allow all this to merely wash down the memory hole?

I long ago lost faith in the inept Democratic Party. The Republican Party should be retired into the annals of worst ever. I kinda wish I had a party I could be proud of, but I don't think that's possible in America.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.