Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Day In Infamy - 12/12/00

Mary MacElveen expresses what I feel about December 12, 2000 very well in a guest post at OpEdNews.com. If I were an unbalanced individual, I might have tried to take matters in my own hands. Then again, perhaps I am unbalanced since I have NOT. Life is funny that way. But life ain't too funny these days, as long as that prick is still in the White House.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.