Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Live From Las Vegas

Here are a couple of pics from my digital camera from the Vegas trip.

This city is still booming like mad. I can see more cranes from our 32nd floor Suite than I've ever seen anywhere, even during the boomtime '90's.

Got a little snow up in the mountains yesterday, not enough for skiing, I think. Not that I'd go skiing anyway. Skiing is really hard work.

Both of the Cirque shows we wanted to see are totally sold out: Love and Ka. Have been for weeks.

Recession? What recession? There is a dramatic number of Asians around here these days. I guess they have to spend all that money they're getting from us somewhere. They seem to walk like they drive: looking all over the place, but not looking at where they are going. We've been bumped around by quite a few of them, and then they look at you like it's your fault that they ran into you!

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.