Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I refuse

I refuse to be drawn into this increasingly venomous battle between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination for President in 2008.

I simply hope that we as Democrats all remember that, before this campaign began, we were all on the same side, united against the insane Republicans. We cannot let this nomination battle turn us against one another, because the Republicans might just slip in the back door or our fractured house. There is so much more that unites us (as Democrats) than divides us.

So, I'm not going to comment much about this battle. End of comment.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.