Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Friday, February 15, 2008
Toon Time
It's been a long time since the last Toon Time. Toon Past-Time. Remember now, if you click on any of the toons, a new window should open and it should make the toon bigger.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment