Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Media Rules for Dems & Reps
I'm not sure, but I think Hillary should be in the top picture and, judging by the way the media have been treating him, Obama might oughta be in the bottom picture.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment