Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Monday, December 8, 2008
Bird dog pups for sale
I will soon have bird dog pups for sale if anyone is interested. Please contact me. They should be great swimmers. Maybe they'll even be able to fly. The litter will probably be about 7-10 pups which I will sell at a very reasonable price. I've attached a picture of the mom and dad so you will have an idea of what the pups will look like. Please let me know soon, as they may go fast.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment