"Forgive us for being overly, well, jazzed about Stephen Colbert's Another Christmas Song� — the iTunes Store does get a mention in it, after all. In our defense, the big band instrumentation and Colbert's instantly recognizable (yet impressively easy on the ears) voice help to present the set of humorous lyrics with a swingin' effortlessness. It's the perfect track to open the equally excellent " -- iTunes Store
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment