Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
FFRF Houston
If you click the pic, the magic of the internet should take you to a bunch of Picasa photos from the FFRF rally in Houston on Aug 6 at Reliant Stadium, while Rick Perry was on his knees praying for votes.
FFRF stands for the Freedom From Religion Foundation. A great group of people!
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment