Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Climate Reality Project
I have little doubt that the climate is changing. We need to take some serious actions, not to save the planet, but to save our civilization. The world will survive the infestation by humans. But for how long will humans survive if we keep pumping tons of pollutants into the atmosphere and plunder the seas and every facet of this gorgeous planet?
There's also no doubt in my mind that special interests, specifically the oil and gas industry, are sowing doubt, trying to keep us from taking serious actions.
If you missed the recent 24-hour "Climate Reality Project" on Current TV, you can see all of ithere.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment