Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Sunday, September 11, 2011

FFRF Houston chapter?

I have the opportunity to found the Houston Chapter of the Freedom From Religion Foundation. All I have to do is locate 10 Houston-area freethinkers. A city of this size? No problem. You just have to hope that the Christinistas don't pull a gun on you. But do I want to go to the hassle? And become a target?


The Freedom From Religion Foundation, based in Madison, Wis., is a national association of freethinkers (atheists, agnostics) that has been working since 1978 to keep church and state separate.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.