Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Still high

I've been on a natural high for the past week or so since the Democrats held their convention.  I haven't let the naysayers in.  They'll be out there, regardless.  The array of speakers and the themes enunciated by the Democrats represent the best of America.  

The Republicans don't offer much more than lies, greed, and racism, which unfortunately still appeals to a large number of Americans.  A large number, but decreasing every day.


I've been on vacation.  A vacation from the news.   A vacation from the internet.  But not a vacation from the family.  Groannnnnnn. 

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.