Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Monday, September 24, 2012
Year of your birth
Here's an interesting diversion. If you have 5 or 10 minutes, click the link below and read about WTF was going on in the year of your birth. Just input your birth year and click the ? button.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment