Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Friday, March 8, 2013
buttersafe
The internet is a vast time sink, but it can unleash creativity like nothing before it. Thanks, Al Gore, for promoting the hell out of it, even though he never claimed to have invented it.
Just stumbled across "buttersafe.com" thanks to a family member.
You will probably need to click the pic below to be able to read it.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment