Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Sunday, March 22, 2015
Cruz' conspiracy theories
Oh boy! Eugene McCarthy evil twin Ted Cruz has announced he's running for President. This is going to be fun tearing this idiot up. I have never seen such negativity coming from a US Senator since Eugene McCarthy. But, naturally, the Teabaggers eat it up, and that is who his schtick is aimed at. If he thinks that will be enough to get him elected President, he's not as smart as people claim he is.
Cenk Uyger has some fun with conspiracy theories that Cruz claims to believe.
And no, liberals and the left are not "afraid" of Cruz. We are looking forward to dismantling this twit on the national stage.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment