Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Forever Lazy
At first, I thought this was a joke, but no, they're serious. Absurdly serious. Be lazy! In style! Wear it to work! Soon, you won't have a job and you can wear it all the time!
Hey, modernwear for the legions of unemployed homeless! One size fits all.
Some people will buy anything. And believe anything.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment