Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Friday, January 21, 2011

Where's the P.O.?

A little boy was waiting for his mother to come out of the grocery store. A man came up and asked if the boy knew where the post office was.

"Sure," the boy said, "just go down this street two blocks and turn right."

"Thank you," the man said. "I'm the new pastor in town. Come to church Sunday and I'll show you how to get to heaven."

The boy laughed. "Are you sure? You don't even know the way to the post office."

(I think the pastor meant he would lead the boy to heaven, IN THE PASTOR'S PANTS!)

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.