Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Chris Bonno
ChrisBonno is an old college buddy of mine from my days (years) at the University of Houston. We had a lot of fun running Channel 6 on campus. I have some fond memories of one of our shows called, "Sex on Six."
After graduating, Chris moved to Hollywood, where he began a stand-up comic career. He's been traveling lately with HalSparks. Chris is also an artist, has created several short films, had some bit parts in TV shows, and now, a lead role in a movie, "Guns Don't Kill People."
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment