Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, December 20, 2014

14 days!

I don't have to go back to work for 14 days, until Monday, January 5, 2015! 

Oh, what will I do with the time?

Sleep
Exercise
Read
Watch some movies
Shop
..and whatever else I fucking feel like!

The previous post on dogs made me think of cats. They didn't say if xylitol is as bad for cats as it is for dogs. I have to assume that it isn't, but I think I'll drop by the vet and ask them about that. Not that I really have to worry much, because the cat only eats a very few things: her regular food and treats. Not much else. And there is no xylitol in either of those.

It was almost five years ago since we took in an abandoned black cat, and we called her Luna. Who could resist a picture like this?


Now she is fully grown. She has been a very healthy kitty. Just her annual check-ups and booster shots at the Vet, and really nothing else at all. She still crams herself into any and every box that is laying about the house, like every cat.


Every morning when it's cold or rainy or stupidly hot and humid, I feel sorry for all those neighbors who still have to take their dogs out for a walk. And our cat sits snugly inside the apartment, sleeping wherever she wants (except with us). Or she's hiding in the jungle we made for her on the table.


HEATHEN'S GREETINGS, EVERYONE!!

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching