Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Saturday, December 27, 2014
Pot Barons of CO
MSNBC has been running a new weekly series called, "The Pot Barons of Colorado." It's been very good, focusing on the heads of Dixie Elixirs, Medicine Man, Euflora and others. Some really good info on weed in Colorado. It makes me want to move to Colorado to join the "green rush" underway.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment