Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Monday, December 29, 2014

will I live to see 80?

It's not as far away as it seems!  Yikes!

Will I Live to see 80?
Here's something to think about.  
I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After two visits and exhaustive Lab tests, she said I was doing fairly well for my age. (I am past sixty-five).

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking her, "Do you think I'll live to be 80?"

She asked, "Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer, wine or hard liquor?"

"Oh no," I replied. "I'm not doing drugs, either!"

Then she asked, "Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?"

I said, "Not much... My former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!"

"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, boating, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?"

"No, I don't," I said.

She asked, "Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?"

"No," I said...

She looked at me and said, "Then, why do you even give a shit?!"

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.