Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Lansing Mayor Bernero
A flashback to only a short while ago when the Mayor of Lansing, Michigan, Virgil Bernero, made a short but rousing speech at the 44th Annual Hash Bash in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It was April 4, 2015.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment