Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Ring of Fire

I love The Ring of Fire. Unapologetic, in-your-face liberals, the kind we sorely need after being hamstrung by so many "Democrats" who bend as far to the right as they can.

Mike Papantonio, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. (thank goodness not Patrick Kennedy), and a recent addition, Sam Seder. All of them jewels. 

So it looks like Donald Trump was finally embarrassed enough to "name" his favorite Bible verse. Only, it doesn't exist!! Too rich, that's what The Donald is, indeed.  Too rich.


Trump Finally States his Favorite Bible Verse: Unfortunately, It Doesn’t Exist

Donald Trump has repeatedly stated the Bible is his favorite book in the world. “I love the Bible,” Trump told Bloomberg news. “I’m a Protestant. I’m a Presbyterian. I went to Sunday School.” However, when asked to state one verse he likes most, he refused. Why? Because he obviously doesn’t know one. Instead, he told Bloomberg: “I wouldn’t want to get into it. Because to me, that’s very personal. The Bible means a lot to me, but I don’t want to get into specifics.”
In a recent interview with Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), Trump said the more he reads the Bible, the more incredible it becomes. “The Bible, is special. The Bible, the more you see it, the more you read it, the more incredible it is. I don’t like to use this analogy, but like a great movie, a great, incredible movie. You’ll see it once it will be good. You’ll see it again. You can see it 20 times and every time you’ll appreciate it more. The Bible is the most special thing.”
Now that Trump has read the Bible so many times (like watching his favorite movie), Trump told CBN his favorite Bible verse is: “Proverbs, the chapter ‘never bend to envy.’ I’ve had that thing all of my life where people are bending to envy.” Problem Donald, there is no Bible verse about bending to envy, and especially not in Proverbs.
You are a pathological liar whose ego is so out of control that you believe you can convince everyone of your lies. As Ring of Fire wrote recently, the only book you have next to your bed is that of Hitler’s speeches, not the Bible, at least that is what your spouse testified to during your divorce.
As discussed in Vanity Fair:
Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler’s speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveals his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist.
“Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?” I asked Trump.
Trump hesitated. “Who told you that?”
“I don’t remember,” I said.
“Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew. (“I did give him a book about Hitler,” Marty Davis said. “But it was My New Order, Hitler’s speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”)
Later, Trump returned to this subject. “If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them.”
For more on this story, click CNN Politics What Bible verse does Donald Trump have memorized?
And there are a couple of vids at the original.

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching