Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Friday, March 11, 2016

ugly and uglier

Yep, the Trump rallies have finally escalated into some violence. Shocker!

It's a little surprising that it took this long, considering the garbage this guy has been spewing. I'm even more surprised that no shots have yet been fired at any Trump rallies. Or none that I have heard about. The guy is practically asking for it. 

From what I've seen, there is little or no security at his rallies, but I have a feeling that metal detectors and full-body cavity searches may be on the horizon.

Rachel Maddow did a pretty good piece on it.


If the link didn't work, you could go here.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.