Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Telic shoes

I think I have finally found the shoes that I have been needing for my feet. This is beyond the orthotics that I picked up in May from my Podiatrist. Those orthotics are great when I have to wear "real" (closed-toe) shoes. But I wanted something I could easily slip on and off around the house and I think I have finally found them. (click the pic)
With an assist from my sister in Colorado, I discovered Telic shoes. It's a Colorado company and they are amazingly comfortable and Made in the USA. They have multiple styles, kinda like Crocs, but they have so much more padding they are just awesome.


A blurb

Being called “America’s recovery shoe” and winner of the ‘Readers Choice Awards’ for Best Comfort Shoe, Telic is a revolutionary new product with unparalleled comfort.  
Telic uses a new material called Novalon™; a body-heat activated, waterproof, feather-light material that is durable, elastic, and pillow-soft.  Contoured to support the arches of your feet, all styles feature a deep heel cup with great medial arch and metatarsal support.  
Telic's award-winning comfort makes for the perfect shoe during long days on your feet, or the perfect recovery shoe after a hard day’s work.
They are a little expensive, but worth every penny.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.