Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Wal-Mart Beach!!


It's time to hit the beach!  No, wait!

Wal-Mart Beach is finally open!  Been waiting so long for this!

She sells CD shells by the seashore.


Puh-leeze don't turn around!


What?  You'd rather I had been wearing overalls?


Don't worry, the handbag's waterproof.


Meet Mr. Caude Balls.


Mrs. Michelin on spring break.


Female plumbers are not all they're 'cracked' up to be.


Look what the tide left on the beach!


That tooth is not the only thing missing!  What do you mean, it's on backwards?


You were warned about those 'package' deals.


Eat your hears out ladies, all this is mine.


Do you like my 'tats'?


Yoohoo, everyone, I'm over here!


Yes, I do think I'm adorable!


Tell me, is it a 'bag man' or 'bag lady'?


And when I grow up, I want to look just like Dad!  Look how his former bodybuilding paid off!


I'd say this was San Francisco, but the water is too clear.


Look ma!  Is that one of those 'beached whales'?



Have a great summer!


No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching