Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

FFRF ad in the NYT

I thought I'd take this opportunity to re-publish the full-page ad from the FFRF (Freedom From Religion Foundation) that is going to appear in the New York Times on Thursday, July 3.  Happy Anniversary!

I see that there are not yet any FFRF chapters in Texas.   Hmmm. 

Please click the pic and read it.  Won't take long.

or click here

If the pic won't get big enough to read, please click here.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.