Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sonia Rochel

OK, it's not just me.  I cried while watching this video and afterward, and I noticed in the comments section that I was not the only one.  I can only wonder about the causes.  

Sonia Rochel, a French nurse, has developed an unusual technique for bathing babies.  Go here.



Which reminds me of something odd:  a woman looked at tears cried under different circumstances under a microscope and discovered that tears of joy look very different from tears from cutting onions or tears of grief. How wild is that?

Go here.


No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.