Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Take the quiz

I'm not bragging, but I got 12 of the 12 questions correct.  They're not that hard, but according to the poll, only 2% of people taking the quiz got all 12 correct. 

Only 2%?!?! 

I certainly hope some people were sandbagging it (or should I say teabagging it)? 

A plurality - 13% - got only TWO questions correct!  And 6% got ZERO correct?  Obviously, a bunch of Republicans were taking this poll.

Too bad they didn't gauge people on where they get their news.  No doubt FOX viewers will score the lowest of all.

Try it yourself by clicking here.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.