Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Field is set
I suspected that Sarah Palin would not run for President. She's having too much fun criss-crossing the country stealing the limelight from everyone. Now she can continue to spout her crazy shit and not really be held accountable. I doubt if she will be considered for V-P either. Hopefully, now that she is officially out, she will be consigned to a historical footnote. And now maybe we can find the naked pics of her from her wild youth.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment