Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Chinese Wal-Mart


Goody goody yum yum!




Welcome to a CHINESE Wal-Mart!



We thought our Wal-Marts had it all.


Crocodiles.


Bulk Rice.


Mixed meat for the choosing.
(I'm sure they all washed
 
their hands first!!!)
This is all so sanitary, isn't it?

Turtles and frogs.
Yum, Yum!!


You guess!
(It looks familiar, but
definitely not something that I've eaten, 
or going to!  Those are bull penises.


Walmart Brand
Spirits


Rib Cages.
(From what?) (or who?)
So sanitary again!


Assorted Dried
Reptiles.

(I was actually craving that!!! Honest)


Beautiful Boxes
Of Liquor.


Frogs.


A Large Selection Of
Chopsticks.


Ducks on a rack

(They say it tastes just like chicken!!!)



Great Value Brand Beef Granules.


Pig Faces.

(I'm drooling all over my shirt!!!)


Antibacterial
Bikini Underwear For Men.



Diet Water. (HMMM.)



Meat Water.
(Notice the flavors on the bottles)


Specialty Pickles.
(Just like "Cracker Jacks" a prize in every jar!)


100% Powdered Horse Milk
(no ponies!).


Gosh . .. . And North American Wal-Marts only
Have crazily dressed people ! ! !

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.