Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hangout

Technology is moving so fast.

Some of the family has Apple machines and can do a Facetime video chat.  But only one-on-one....


There's this Google Hangout ... up to 9 people at once?  And it's free? 

Check out the short video below.


So go here.

And there's iMessage, which uses Facetime when in video mode ... uh, wha ... ??

We did a Facetime video chat, then a Skype video chat, then another Facetime video chat, and Facetime had the best picture, the best sound, the best overall experience.  So far... Facetime uses Wi-Fi exclusively, as I understand it.  As I THINK I understand it!

Argh!!

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.