Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

No respect

This post might rate a giant "Duh!"

I cannot recall the last time - and I suspect it was never - that one party (the Republicans) showed such disrespect for the other party's (Democrat's) President.  

Some people actually think that since we passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that racism is a thing of the past in this country.  Some people are truly delusional.  I can't help but wonder how much of the antipathy and disrespect shown to Obama stems from the fact that he is partly "black." 

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.