Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Friday, September 13, 2013

London - Day 7

Thursday, 12 September, 2013.

No surprise.  It's raining when we wake up.  

It may not really seem like it, but we've been busy, so we decided to just do nothing today.  

Had a nice lazy breakfast of coffee and eggs, a lunch of breads, meats and cheeses and a couple of naps.  The naps were the best part of the day.  Are we old, or what?!

We decided to do a simple dinner at the Sports Bar and Grill inside the Marylebone station, as it's so close to the flat, but that was a mistake.  

Outside the restaurant, a sign says that they have "Award-Winning" hamburgers.  After having one, I am curious about what the "Award" was.  Nothing I want to be associated with, that's for sure.

I thought I might even be sick later in the evening, but was able to fall asleep.  

We are, after all, on vacation.  Nothing says we have to stuff every waking moment with activities.

This was another great day of doing very little.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.