Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, November 9, 2013

HealthSherpa

If you live in one of the "red" states, like I do, where the Republican "leadership" has refused to set up a health insurance marketplace, you can get a quick idea of how much you might pay for insurance under the Affordable Care Act, aka "Obamacare" by clicking here.   

HealthSherpa has done the work for you, a lot quicker than the healthcare.gov website will do it.



Just click here, input your zip code, and get an estimate on how much healthcare would cost you.  You can also input your income level to determine if you could get a subsidy, and how much of one. 

The figures I saw aligned closely with what healthcare.gov showed me.  Fortunately, for me and my wife, my company offers a pretty damn good health plan at a decent price.

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching