Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Rick Perry


Rick "Oops" Perry has done it again.  This time, he goes to San Francisco, a gay mecca, if you will, to insult and malign homosexuals.  This guy's idiocy knows no bounds.

Perry is so stupid he is actually considering another run for President.  Maybe it will be better now that he's wearing his glasses?  Uh, that's pretty doubtful.  

As a wise comic once said, "You can't fix stupid."  And the Republicans keep proving that their ignorance is deeply ingrained in their character.  Present them with the facts and they still persist in their ignorance.  I could say that a lot of it is attributed to the Bible, but that's a different post .



Rick Perry, a Moron, Says Homosexuality if Like Alcoholism

Blow-dried idiot and Texas Governor Rick "See My Glasses?" Perry has done some thinking, about these homos. Rick Perry is now prepared to answer your homosexual questions, in a hilariously poor fashion.
The San Francisco Chronicle reports on the suave and nuanced handling of The Question of Homosexuality that future U.S. President Rick Perry displayed during a speech in San Francisco yesterday. After saying he "did not know" whether magical therapy to turn gay people straight worked or not, Perry followed up with this:
Commonwealth Club interviewer Greg Dalton then asked him whether he believes homosexuality is a disorder.
"Whether or not you feel compelled to follow a particular lifestyle or not, you have the ability to decide not to do that," Perry said. "I may have the genetic coding that I'm inclined to be an alcoholic, but I have the desire not to do that, and I look at the homosexual issue the same way."
"I look at the homosexual issue the same way [as I look at alcoholism, just one indication that non-Texan residents of the United States of America would be shocked to learn the true depths of my ignorance on basic social and scientific issues]," said Perry, one of our nation's foremost . "[I hope you like the fact that I gave this answer in San Francisco. You like that? My backwards, simplistic right-wing idiocy on policy is matched only by lack of political acumen.]"

 


No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching