Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Friday, June 6, 2014

Troy Jackson

We need more people like Maine Democrat Troy Jackson in Washington, D.C.  And in the state houses.

  • Troy Jackson Addresses 2014 Maine Democratic Convention

    Maine Progressives Warehouse
    I’m running because of income inequality, poverty, unfairness, corporate greed and political cowardice. I have known these things my entire life and I have watched them wreck communities and tear people’s lives and families apart. And during those cold nights in that small shack along the river I never would have thought I would one day have the opportunity to do something about it, and if I'm lucky enough to pull this off I damn sure intend to!. If you’re going to run for Congress, you have to know in your heart – in your soul – why you’re running. I run for all those cold nights all across America and all those crying mothers and all those aching families of the middle class.


No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.