Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Friday, June 6, 2014

Troy Jackson

We need more people like Maine Democrat Troy Jackson in Washington, D.C.  And in the state houses.

  • Troy Jackson Addresses 2014 Maine Democratic Convention

    Maine Progressives Warehouse
    I’m running because of income inequality, poverty, unfairness, corporate greed and political cowardice. I have known these things my entire life and I have watched them wreck communities and tear people’s lives and families apart. And during those cold nights in that small shack along the river I never would have thought I would one day have the opportunity to do something about it, and if I'm lucky enough to pull this off I damn sure intend to!. If you’re going to run for Congress, you have to know in your heart – in your soul – why you’re running. I run for all those cold nights all across America and all those crying mothers and all those aching families of the middle class.


No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching