Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Sunday, May 31, 2015

favorite lunch

For about six months now, I've been having a new kind of lunch at least once a week, sometimes twice a week. I like it so much, I thought I'd share it.

I call it Yogurt + fruit. What's in it? Guess!

8 oz. yogurt (any type, I prefer Yoplait)
blueberries 
strawberries
raspberries
blackberries
mulberries, dried
raisins (or grapes)
Hemp Hearts
cinnamon

Just mix it all together in a bowl and enjoy!  It's quick, easy, and cleans up easy too.  

I have been so lucky to live close to work for many years now, so I can just pop home, whip up the Yogurt + fruit (or a smoothie, or a sandwich), and I'm done.  I don't think I've ever seen anything like this in a restaurant or cafe.

If you are a diabetic, I would not suggest you try this.

And here's a pic of the latest bowl.  It may not look too pretty but it sure is good.




No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.