Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Sunday, May 31, 2015

favorite lunch

For about six months now, I've been having a new kind of lunch at least once a week, sometimes twice a week. I like it so much, I thought I'd share it.

I call it Yogurt + fruit. What's in it? Guess!

8 oz. yogurt (any type, I prefer Yoplait)
blueberries 
strawberries
raspberries
blackberries
mulberries, dried
raisins (or grapes)
Hemp Hearts
cinnamon

Just mix it all together in a bowl and enjoy!  It's quick, easy, and cleans up easy too.  

I have been so lucky to live close to work for many years now, so I can just pop home, whip up the Yogurt + fruit (or a smoothie, or a sandwich), and I'm done.  I don't think I've ever seen anything like this in a restaurant or cafe.

If you are a diabetic, I would not suggest you try this.

And here's a pic of the latest bowl.  It may not look too pretty but it sure is good.




No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching