Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Calm

After those last two disturbing posts, I thought it was time to focus on the beautiful, the good, the calm. 

Calm.com is a great website. I like to put it on when I'm reading or meditating without even going through the free Mindfulness programs, but some of the programs are really good.  They have added quite a few new scenarios over the last several months and have some gorgeous scenery. 

Take a few minutes and give it a try.

In with the good

Out with the bad

I didn't create the website, but you're welcome.


No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.