Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
This Modern World
Tom Tomorrow, the creator of "This Modern World" is a treasure. He usually packs quite a lot of text into each toon, which can make them hard to read. If you click the toon below, it should open into a larger window, making the text easier to read. You can also find the latest TMW toons at this link:
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment