Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Friday, July 17, 2009
Corporate bureaucrats
Look at how convoluted the "health bill" already is. Do you understand it? How will it be funded?
We seriously need to cut through all the garbage and install a health system in this country similar to those in other Western nations. It's not too late for a Single Payer system. Why do we have these corporate bureaucrats standing between doctors and their patients anyway? Just because they were there "first?" They shouldn't be there at all. All the MILLIONS that health care companies spend lobbying Congress represent millions WASTED in our health care mess, dollars that should be going to help patients.
Do we really want change in this country? Health care is in dire need of a shake-up.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment