Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday America

I took a couple of videos of the fireworks downtown from our rooftop deck. These two videos only confirm that I am not a careful video producer: I ran out of disk space before the "grand finale." And it was pretty grand too. This year there was a double-plume. Instead of shooting the fireworks off from one location, they had two large bases, about 200 yards apart. So the double effect was pretty cool. Not that you'll see it here, though. While it's fun to make videos, I did not miss my "calling."





At least Bush is no longer President. Thank goodness for small favors.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.