Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Friday, June 26, 2015
marriage equality!
I am so happy that the SCOTUS has ruled in favor of marriage equality. Now all of my gay friends can choose to get married if they want to, to whomever they want to. This is an awesome day for them and for America. Now it's time to sweep the GOP from power in Congress. They are doing their best to hold America back, but the American people don't want to be held back.
Here is President Obama speaking after the SCOTUS issued their ruling on marriage equality. He says it better than I can.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment