Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
summer cleaning
Well, it's the end of the month, so it's time to purge my files of things that I thought were worthy but had not yet found a home on my blog (or in the trashcan). So, in keeping with the crazy, frantic-paced jumble in which we live....(if you can't read 'em, click 'em)
Always some room for nature's beauty.
Ever wondered what cannabis looked like under an electron microscope?
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment