Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Pat Condell

Pat Condell is an Irish-by-birth ex-comic turned writer and social critic. He's also an atheist, which I like. This video might make you a little uneasy, as Pat lays into Muslims who are bringing their "rape culture" with them from the third world and are terrorizing (and raping) western women. 

I mean, Islam itself is a sad and horrible joke in my book, just on freethought grounds. While I agree that the vast majority of Muslims are most likely peace loving people, their track record regarding women's rights is truly pathetic. Girls can marry at age 9 in many Muslim countries. A women not clothed in the proper dress can enrage many Muslim men into violence and rape. 

I'm not saying this from a place of hatred of religion. I'm expressing my revulsion at how Islam mistreats half of its population - women. Normally, we in the western world would be repulsed by this, but for some reason, in the name of multi-culturalism, we choose to not believe it.

This talk by Pat is only 6:47. He backs up his claims in the video here. There are many more short vids at his website.



No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.